Main Forum

Fortnite

6 replies
Votes:
+9
Hello everybody,
During our meeting today, couple of us were chating on TS about getting together and play Fortnite. Game allows for 4 players in one squad. We have all played solo, but i think with all games its more fun with your team mates. :)

If you are interested you can download the game here Fortnite Download The game is free btw.

This post is to serve as a continuation of our chat today about the game and also give more visibility to rest of the community, for other players that wish to join. Also if you do wish to play, please leave your in game name in this post.

My in game name: MountainMan308
Posted Dec 3, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
I've tried a single solo match in the meantime. It would probably be alot of fun but I'm really struggeling with performance on may old machine. It looks like I'll have to wait sometime until I build my new PC next year to be able to join.
see ya on the battlefield
Posted Dec 6, 17
Votes:
My ingame name is FaraamKnight , cuz sadly enough Faraam was taken and since the name is based on dark souls 3 I thought knight would be fine to be there , I tried a couple of solo games but it went super meh tbh so I am looking forward to seeing what we can do together :d
Posted Dec 9, 17
Votes:
+9
wrote:
My ingame name is FaraamKnight , cuz sadly enough Faraam was taken and since the name is based on dark souls 3 I thought knight would be fine to be there , I tried a couple of solo games but it went super meh tbh so I am looking forward to seeing what we can do together :d

Look out for me on team speak when you are online, i would give it another whirl in a squad. I was also left unimpressed playing solo, but i feel like i have not given this game a fair chance so willing to try it again.
Posted Dec 10, 17 · OP
Votes:
+4
Hey guys !
My tag is the same for fortnite, Colonel1233
Dont hesitate to add me :)
Skill is not a crime !
Posted Jan 10, 18
Votes:
+50
Admins
I tried to play a few games, it looked like fun although it's hard to take it seriously. My in-game name is DEFR_Chris
Posted Apr 4, 18
r0Lm4 Atag
Votes:
+33
Admins
I play the game also sometimes...my in-game name is Rolma
Posted Apr 5, 18
Top Posters
366 Posts
155 Posts
137 Posts
121 Posts