Main Forum

Quick Update from me

6 replies
Benefactor
Votes:
+51
still sorry im not playing much with you guys - my internet at home is still awful and combining with Teamspeak and a game still gets me kicked which is why i havent been on TS.... BUT!
and its a Big BUT!
If the provider actually pulls through supposedly i should be getting fiber installed by the end of February (ETA was originally 9 months ago so im still not holding my breath) but once thats done i hope to be online with you guys on Teamspeak some more

hope you are all well
/krispy
Posted Jan 29, 18 · OP
Benefactor
Votes:
+130
Admins
thx for the update Krispy, but Jesus Christ it's like you are living in third world country.. anyway it will be nice when you get back buddy
Posted Jan 29, 18 · Last edited Jan 29, 18
Benefactor
Votes:
+25
Admins
we are here my friend and waiting for you welcome back when ever hope for the best:)
Posted Jan 31, 18
Votes:
+50
Admins
so when are the cable guys coming? :)
Posted Feb 18, 18
Benefactor
Votes:
+51
Chris.SU well the date of the latest agreement went out yesterday - but they called and tole me they would be booking the install next week
so its still on the cards - and only 33 months after i signed the agreement :p and 9+ months after the initial agreement ran out :) hahaha

in other news i have also switched out some back end stuff - got a new router and new wifi and its already made gaming better but inbuild QOS stuff - i got the simple stuff outlined from battlenonsenses video - and i gotta admit its pretty solid.
Posted Mar 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 2, 18
Benefactor
Votes:
+51
TADA!
so my fiber is installed
i hope to catch up to you guys in the near future in some games
/krispy
Posted Apr 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+50
Admins